Tuesday, September 27, 2005

about bloody time

I am the queen of spare-time, yet I neglect my blog! WTF? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I get no alone time with the computer anymore...Tragic, but true. So many facets of this glorious internet are now being neglected, not just this modest spot.
My life is teetering on the edge of complete disaster, but I try to remain positive. Or not really, I am sort of numb at this point anyways. I am neither here nor there. I live with my boyfriend's parents, while said boyfriend flans around London. And while these parents are wonderful, they are also kind of crazy. Plus, they go to bed at like 9.30, so when I get home from work all I can do is lie down quietly in my room...
I don't even know if following along to London is the right thing for me anymore, but I will probably end up there anyways, simply by default. Ahhhhh default.
And to make matters worse, one of my best-friends is leaving on Friday morning. Leaving me!!! Seriously. I know. She is going far away and I am staying here (and we really are the funnest people you could ever hope to meet) and it is unbelievable.
Not supposed to be like this. This is barely even my life, or I am not really living it.
Bah. Apathy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home