Monday, August 14, 2006

Obsess Much?


I spent the better part of today searching for a job and an apartment in Vancouver. I wouldn't be moving there for at least another year (probably more), but I am already planning. I want a cushy job and a cushier apartment. Big views of mountains and oceans.
I put a picture of Vancouver on my desktop and stared at it longingly (and it was not a nice photo).

I need to stay in London until I make some serious dosh. I worked too hard to get here to give it up for nothing.

I just miss ready-made friends. I miss being able to snob people, I certainly do not have that here: I have to take what I can get here.

And on the topic of obsession, I am getting married in these shoes.

So now I just need Crosswalk to graduate and get her ass west, I (maybe) need H. to apply for his PhD west and I will be set. There is nothing wrong with this codependency. I have been alone long enough now to know that for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home