Friday, August 04, 2006

today is the day

Good things are happening. No doubt this will be coupled by bad things, but for now - enjoy the good!

First. My debit card showed up this morning. I am officially a bank account holder. My boss called and yelled at the branch manager (really) and they finally let me open an account. Hurrah the cranky American!

Second. I work very hard at my job and I usually feel a little neglected, so yesterday, to make up for my poor salary, I received a cash bonus. A big'un. I want to treat myself to a little something special like a Chloe/Marc Jacobs/Luella bag from work, but then again, perhaps my laptop which is less than a week old is a little something special. Perhaps.

You know what I am going to buy? My degree. Concordia is holding it in hock.

Speaking of the new laptop, I can rarely talk about anything else. So clean, so white. The Mac is a little hard to get used to. It has an Intel chip, but I do not find it to be as fast as the PCs I am used to. I get incredibly impatient and the programs crash. I thought Macs were beyond crashing! Is it me? Am I too much for Mac?

Crosswalk will be here in less than two weeks. There are no words. No words, she mutters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home