Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hamcake on Holiday

We have driven around three different small towns this morning en route to Dublin looking for an internet cafe. When my Dad suggested we get out and walk, I almost lost it! All this so he can keep up on his internet dating.

Obviously we found a place. The keyboard sucks and the going rate is 1 Euro for 15 minutes, but I am happy to check my emails.

My vacation is great. Ireland is so beautiful. I have not yet seen a woman as lovely as Crosswalk, but I have seen plenty of men who resemble her father. And Matt Law. Loads of men who look like that guy.

It is so green and it rains all the time. All the time! I think the weather is actually better in London! Yesterday we went to Blarney Castle and I allowed a strange man to dangle me off the side so that I could kiss the Blarney Stone. It was quite terrifying for such a popular tourist attraction.

Wales was incredible. All mountains and small towns. Every hill was covered in baby lambs sleeping and eating. Lambs all the way up to the mountain peaks! From now on I will only eat lamb from Wales knowing that they enjoy such beautiful (albeit short) lives.

I am drinking way too much. The combination of Ireland and my Dad has a bad influence. Last night in a teensy town I won a U2 trivia contest and got a free round of Guiness. How did I win the U2 trivia contest against a group of Irishmen? I may never know. Magic.

Dublin today, ferry back to England tomorrow morning and then up tp Scotland. We are meeting up with Sarah and Stuart in Glasgow on Thursday and then they will show us the sights of the smaller towns on Friday. Saturday - train back to London for me. End of the vacation, but only one more week until I move.

I miss you guys. I really, really miss you. Crosswalk, I do hope you make it next month. We are going to a Nuclear bunker. And 3way, you will be seeing me in September. Mark my words. I am coming and I am bringing H. We are going to rent a car and do BC up proper.

Love and kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home