Saturday, August 26, 2006

saturday morning coming down

It is almost noon. I am at work, but I am not working. I am trying, but it is Saturday morning and this just feels like free time.

I am drinking tea, I am reading the news. I am updating my blog. I could be doing all of these things at home, but I am "needed" at work. I am trying to reach Sarah, but it goes straight to her voicemail. She is either on the tube, or talking on the phone, but she is not here! She is supposed to be like I am supposed to be.

I love being here when no one else is. Crosswalk, I am sorry you did not get to come visit my office. You could have had tea, and biscuits and free jeans! I failed you, I think.

Crosswalk leaving was really terrible. It reminds me of Jonathan Franzen's father - it is better to not leave, than to leave and have to come back. Your departure coinciding with Sarah's (soon) departure and I am quite depressed. For one week I had two girlfriends and in a matter of days I will be back to none.

I am going to stay in this city and I am going to make more friends. I am also perfecting the art of having no friends. There are loads of people I like, but the people who become mates are much harder to locate.

God, this reads like the blog of a 17 year old. I have a crush on so and so, but he likes her and no one understands me. Why God?? Why??? I cannot wait until I graduate. And so and so is a little slotsky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home