Wednesday, March 28, 2007

this is a promise with a catch

2 weeks (and a bit) until Montreal. I am so excited for the trip. For the time off work. For the time to be spent with friends. For the Canadian hospitality. For the haircut.

Going to Canada and then coming back here will be rough. It was after Christmas. Like Jonathan Franzen said: it's better not to leave than to leave and come back.

Maybe that's a bit dramatic. The funny thing is, I like London and I don't want to leave.

I need 2 lives to lead simultaneously. At the end I will just choose the one with the better ending. No?

Does this sound like the ramblings of a crazy person?

1 Comments:

Blogger nickidoyle said...

Canada can't wait for you to be here either darling. I know what you mean though - what's worse - having babybritain here and then not, or not having her at all? I feel similarly about this weekend in Toronto. Vacations giveth - and they taketh.

1:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home