Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Me. Mid-life? Crisis!

Things are not going to plan. Or maybe they are. I feel a strong level of dissatisfaction, but I don't know how to stop it.
My job is boring me. I don't do interesting things. I am not learning, I am not being challenged. I am simply too smart for this. At least I can afford to buy the ridiculously expensive items that I want but don't need.
I might go back to school. Just might. I need to wait another year before I can go full-time (and not pay international tuition) but this is just enough time to figure out exactly what it is that I want to do.
Options?
1. MA in Victorian Studies
2. Teaching certificate
3. Law
4. Interaction design

Design is what I really want to do, but I am so far away from it, it's basically like starting again. So many options. Aren't we lucky? We really can do what we want when we want and the possibilities are endless.

PS - Crosswalk, I requested my vacation time yesterday. I had a dream last night that I was already there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home