Wednesday, October 05, 2005

good form

Montreal is hot this week, unbelievably hot for October. Indian Summer, so they say. I think summer is being lengthened because I was never supposed to spend another fall in this city. But that's just my theory.

I have am now working for the first time in months. Why do the days seem so much longer? Seriously, what is up with that? I start work (menial beyond description) and all of a sudden I am getting more done. I am going to bed maybe an hour earlier, but I get up at least five hours earlier. Who knew there was so much day to be had?
I would love to write all about the new career path, but unfortunately I signed many a confidentiality agreement. I'll still share the interesting bits, but nothing good has happened yet. Nothing. Not a thing.


Except I am training with a girl that I knew (of) since we come from the same small town. And I only know (of) her because she got a tatoo of her boyfriend's name (they got matching ones, in fact) while he was sleeping with my good friend, Bernard. Of course I have not said anything along the lines of, i remember you. your boyfriend used to date my friend, bernardo. That would be bad form, right? I thought so.


I want to leave. I want to leave! I am ready to go now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

It's been unseasonable warm here in Maine too. I love summer and this week has made me think that maybe WINTER WILL NOT COME THIS YEAR...that would be very nice. Enjoy all those extra hours that you have found in your day. Like you blog.

1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home