Friday, November 10, 2006

Oh November

I haven't updated my blog in a while and there is a pretty good reason why. I have nothing to say. All I do is work work work, and all I can talk about is work complaints. I wonder why I even go home anymore. Wednesday was a 14 hour day, yesterday was a much more reasonable 9 and a half, and tonight is coming up on 10. But I was supposed to be off two hours ago.

It's all par for the course, anyways. I am currently the only employee and I agreed to help out. They increased my salary again and I know (hope) that I am in for a more than decent bonus come X-amas. But can you put a price on spare time? I currently have none.

When I do get home I indulge in the greatest thing of all: series 3 of One Tree Hill. It is amazing. Dare I say it? It's better than The OC. The plot, the characters, the CMM and Sophia Bush tension, it's all too much! 3Way, you were so right.

And when I have a real day off, I go shopping. Not for food, I haven't bought groceries before my Mom was here, but for real treasures of consumerism that make me feel good for days at a time.

I had a dream last night that I went to Montreal for the weekend and that you guys all came to London. Central London looked just like downtown Victoria and we let Transfer drive and she almost got into an accident driving on the wrong side of the road.

Oh. November. It is dark at 4:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home