Saturday, October 29, 2005

those 3 little words

holy shopping, batman. holy fucking shopping batman is more appropriate, but that would be four words... but seriously, it's just so good. today was all to myself and i browsed oxford street (horrible on a saturday) and went to h&m. there are no words. really. it's just...so...good...i kind of need to be alone right now...
oh wait, i am alone. right. this is a city for sharing and i am in dire need of some mates. i am going to my first party on monday, hopefully that will be good for me. the problem is, how do you meet new people when the people you have already known have achieved perfection? tell me that.
i am going to bed with visions of skirts and tops and boots dancing in my sleep.
ok and i am developing an accent and it is not british. or maybe this is just the first time i have ever been so canadian-sounding...i am very self-conscious when i speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home