Saturday, November 12, 2005

i am titular

tonight is a good night; the working week is over. my friend here thinks that in canada mooses are allowed to vote. silly brit.
i never responded to the offer of a date. ummmmmmmmmm... I am out with Matt tonight, tonight, not any other night.
(YOU DON'T KNOW MUSICALS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??!??! MISS SAIGON! MORE LIKE MISSING OUT?!?!?!?)
i have made a pact that i will move out within the week. mark my words. you all want to stay with me? yeah, we'll be sleeping in my sweet-ass double bed. Matt does not appreciate the sweet-ass; and he does not think you understand the importance of a double bed. silly brit.
that's all i can say right now. i promise all of the dead that they will rise again! and if you are terrific, you will you get an email tomorrow...thits job sucks my will to live. i am still friendless. except for matt. and i HATE HER!!!! HO HO HO
heart, l.

2 Comments:

Blogger 4X said...

you can't even see me?

8:11 pm  
Blogger babybritain said...

i am hilarious and i do not know who her is...

7:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home