Saturday, November 26, 2005

new highs (or lows) in lameness

i was at work yesterday afternoon when i read about the split of nick and jessica. the news was not particularly shocking of course, and not nearly as upsetting as the separation of cmm and sophia bush but here's the weird part: as soon as i read about it, i jumped up, grabbed my phone and my jacket and headed outside to call 3-way. seriously. forget that it was 6 in the morning, my first thought was gasp! nick and jessica are splitting up! omg! must call 3-way!
i stopped myself, do not worry. i never made it out the door, but i really really wanted to. i am so lame. that is so lame.
i feel shame.

1 Comments:

Blogger 4X said...

shit dude! i wish you had called!! im a little behind on all my celebrity gossip.

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home