Saturday, November 26, 2005

And secondly...

I feel the need to follow-up as I just read Crosswalk's blog and she thought I had gone AWOL...

I am going to post pictures here real soon like, I swear. Screw the anonymity, behold the beauty of Tom Williams House and all of its inhabitants!

I could write for days about the things that go on within that flat. I seriously think there is a place where we check our morals at the door. If I had a pound for everytime I had to lie about a flatmates whereabouts to their signficant other I could afford...something really great... This morning was no different:
J. calls T. to tell him that he cannot come over at 11 as planned because she is not home. But she is home and her ex-lover H. (coincidence) is passed out in her bed. J. and H. then lock themselves in the bathroom and have sex for two hours and then she walks him to the tube and in the meantime T. shows up and then J. finally comes home looking both hungover and very glowy from all the doing-it and we are all like, oh J. where were you last night? Out with the girls? Etc. and poor T. looks confused because he has the mental capacity of the aforementioned pound coin. But worthless.

And secondly, just as an aside, T's claim to fame is that he can rap the entire MC Hammer classic, "Can't Touch This". The entire song. And he did it when I was wasted and I had to stop and remind myself to remember the moment so I could write about it here, so it's ok, crosswalk, we all do it.

Oh, and by the way, I told my only friend who you all were so the nicknames will not protect you. AND the above J. and H. are not the J. and H. that I might be involved in, if that was confusing. This world is full of J. and H.'s which is a depressing thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home