Saturday, December 10, 2005

there's a first time for everything

Last night I missed my mom. I missed her so much that I was nearly inconsolable. It was horrible and weird, made stranger by my realization that I could not remember the last time that I had missed my mom. Unless I am mistaken, I have never really missed her. Does that sound bad? I do not mean it to. But now I miss her like crazy. I have not seen her in a year! A whole year! She has missed my twenty-fourth year and this makes me feel so unbelievably guilty. It is something I hope to rectify as soon as possible...Sigh.

Now on a brighter note. There is a bar right next to where I work called the Bunghole Pub. Seriously. I know. Bunghole.

And I bought a flat iron and it has transformed my life. And my style. My style more than my life, to tell you the truth.

I miss Montreal and I miss my friends. I miss the good times. Christmas sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home