Wednesday, January 04, 2006

it's colder in there

things have gone from bad to worse for poor the poor t-willy house. how is this even possible??? you might be asking yourself. i don't even know, man. it's not good. the other jenny hates me with a murderous passion that would be admirable if it were not so terrifying. and i threw a proper blind rage of my own, one that leaves my other blind rages only to stare in awe and wonder. i had to be restrained!
i write this to my friends because you are the only people who know that i would never go after the boyfriend of my friend, especially when said boyfriend is 5'2, 75 lbs. and has nauseating facial hair. give me some credit!
the problem is that jenny is willing to blame me for the entire thing because i did not scream loud enough and i did not fight him hard enough. although she admits that she heard something odd that made her enter the room, she claims it was my moans of passion! ugh, just writing that makes me throw up in my mouth. grrrrrrrr. writing this is making the rage boil up again, i must stop.
i miss you all, my friends, so much. i am very upset about everything that is happening here and i want to come home. i want to go to my mom's house and hide out in bed for a few weeks, at least. and i wish to castrate that creepy little fuck, hector. do not let this be a blemish on my permanent record, i promise that all of your lovers will be safe from my whorish ways even though my mother never taught me morals.
heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home