Friday, February 10, 2006

All together now.

The first thing I did this morning was go check your blogs due to a middle of the night notification that said blogs had been updated. Finally! You guys made me cry in my tea! I love my friends. I miss my friends.
I dig what you are saying 4X (why is that your name? what is the reference?): This is the year when things are going to happen. 25 and fabulous, although I am still 24 and scared as hell.
Talking to my mother the other night, she suggested that perhaps England was not for me, a thought that has of course crossed my mind numerous times. She asked why I had wanted to come here and I replied, honestly, that I had wanted to challenge myself. And if nothing else, this I have accomplished. Consider me challenged (more so than usual). Moving to Montreal was so easy, really. I had my possessions, my friends, my cats. I had a ride. I had a reason to be there. My purpose is not nearly so clear now, but anything is possible. There are so many opportunities in this world, it's unbelievable and if I had never left Duncan (or even Victoria) I would never have known that.
But I am going to be 25 now and I am only ever going to get older (funny thing that) and I need to really think about what it is that I want out of this life before it is over. So you know what I want? You know what I really really want? I want to have kids. I want a family. That's it. So unfabulous it almost pains me. Now I am not in a position to have children at this point in time and I am ok with that. More than ok. I still have plenty of time and many many things I want to accomplish beforehand, but that is basically my goal. My life plan.
For now I want to live in London. Really live here and enjoy it while I can. I am forcing my Mom to come visit me sometime soon. I miss her so much and I want her to be able to see this city with me. I even want her to bring Steven if he is at all interested. As much as I would love to be back in B.C., it is just not going to happen right now. Not anytime soon, anyways. I have too much to do here, I cannot just walk away...So you come visit too, 3-way! Why not? All you need is the plane ticket. This goes for you as well, Crosswalk and Transfer. Don't be such squares- []. 25 and fabulous means taking vacations, I am fairly certain.
Oh, and my father is coming in July. He is going to take me to Scotland and Ireland, so I am down. Which lady friend will he be bringing? Should I be taking bets?
Crosswalk, I would like to move to Galliano with you. That is perfect, actually. I imagine I will end up a single parent to H.'s secret love-child, so I had better have a place to live. Not a chance I will let the Frenchies lay a hand on my offspring...if baby speaks French before me I will send him to Brat Camp (they have that here!!!!). Let's try to get a house with indoor plumbing. Please?
I digress. I am sitting in the sun listening to Dante's demo. I am waiting for some sort of response on the dozens of job appplications I made this week... Come visit. come visit. come visit.
Love Always,
Hamcake.

1 Comments:

Blogger 4X said...

sex dude...four times a night. fuck yeah!

2:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home