Sunday, February 12, 2006

about a boot

Everything is the same here. I am moving at the end of month, I work too much, I am starting to make friends, I miss my real friends and I like to talk with people who are also away from their real friends about how hard it is to get along with new people.

My Granny has put in an offer on a house just off of Linden Lane. How much fun did we have on Linden Lane (9 years ago!!!!!). Oh the calling Todd and hanging up, the kids burning Doritos, the learning to drive standard in the driveway (and failing miserably). And who could forget the time 3-Way threw all of my clothes in the pool. Good times.

Last night was H's birthday and I did not get to bed until 4:30. This is insanely late for me and while I do not feel hungover in the slightest, I can barely hold me head up. Getting older sucks. Does anyone else notice that you cannot drink the way you used to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home